Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Half birthdays


Maybe I am crazy, but growing up my family celebrated half birthdays (well, we celebrated my half birthday, at least!). This was a big deal...being a half a year older meant I could say...."I'm not 7; I am 7 and 1/2!" A half birthday also meant a cupcake or cookie of choice from the Publix bakery. This just sweetened the deal!

Well, today is the official celebration of JR's first half birthday. At 6 months old, he won't be getting a cupcake, but we wanted to mark the occasion with a blog anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday JR!! It is hard to believe you have already turned 6 months old!! Tell your Mommy and Daddy they better get you a good Publix cupcake from us too!! We love you!!

Gina, Tim, and Ava Grace

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Half Birthday little fellow. In full family tradition you will get a loving surprise today...just not a cookie yet! Ganz