Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

This Thanksgiving, after the turkey had settled and the shopping commenced, I realized I have a lot to be thankful for right now. Below is the top five, narrowed down after much deliberation...

5. I'm thankful for employment. I know this may seem silly, but in this crap economy, working for a non-profit organization (who sells real estate, at that) is not the most secure job in the world.

4. I'm thankful to be a fan of Wofford Football...they are a hard-working team and deserve kudos for a season well-played. Thank you, coaches and team, for making it a season worth cheering for.

3. I'm thankful for leftovers from a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and thankful for the family with which we shared it.

2. I'm thankful to have such a good kid. It doesn't hurt that he is cute as pie and sweet as sugar.

1. I'm thankful to have a great hubby. Wow, what a lucky life I lead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

JR looks great! What a cute kiddo. Big guy too.

Hope all is well and that you guys have a great holiday season.

Scott

Anonymous said...

So blessed ...so many times over!! (And I ,too, am blessed-over and over and over... .)What a wonderful family and life you have!! Emme.