Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!









Carving pumpkins with sharp knives is not the safest, most baby-friendly activity (plus it is messy and time consuming!). We took the safe and lazy route which proved to also be the option that proves I have no artistic talent....our W pumpkin is in NO WAY a W for Bush--you guys know me much better than that! Our W is the original W--the Wofford one! I felt it was the best way to pay tribute to our tough Terriers, who will be playing on Halloween night at App State. It is on ESPN 2, which is where our eyeballs will be glued come tomorrow night!

GO TERRIERS!

We will be heading to Pawley's Island this weekend for the official 30th birthday celebration of friend Adam Brannon (of the Brannon Report). We decided to celebrate Halloween early by visiting Emme and Gance's houses last night.

Yes, JR is in a hot dog costume. And yes, he has on a "costume" under that (Charlie Brown onesie). And yes it is true, I bought the hot dog costume last year...before JR was born. How did I get it so right?! He is the best hot dog ever!
We wish everyone a fun Halloween!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy first Halloween little Hotdog, Mama and Dada!
Ganz will save you some treats!

Tim & Gina said...

I could just eat him up!! I love it!! Your artistic ability is far better than mine - trust me!! :) Hope to see you soon!! Miss y'all!