Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007 in Spartanburg

What a wonderful Christmas in Spartanburg! Terrific gifts, delicious food, and wonderful company...who could ask for more. We had my (Remsen)Mom over Christmas Eve for dinner and presents. Here are some photos:

Wofford Tumblers ____________Becca and Scarf

Dogs help Mom

Before going to bed later that night, we had an early visit from Santa. He brought Becca a new digital camera and me a GPS system for my car (more of a need than a want since I am always getting lost). We also received great gifts from Wayne and Joan and Clayton and Valerie. We were both very excited.

We awoke early Christmas morning and made our way to Nancy and John's house for more present swaping. Later that evening we had Chistmas dinner with them and my mom joined us. It was quite a feast and fantastic company:

John, Nancy, and FOOD!

Bec, Nancy, John, and Bailey


3 comments:

Mr. Hipp said...

I like the TV in the background. Could you get me one? Just ship it to the ESA up the street.

Anonymous said...

RandB News is a lot more fun than than listening to campaign stuff. Keep the news flowing! Happy Holidays guys. Gance

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...keep the news coming. Love ,Emme